Instead of taking a cup of coffee, why not replace with a cup of hot lemon water?
Below are the factors to be considered good.
1. Boost your immune system : lemons are rich in vitamin C, which is great for fighting colds.
They are rich in potassium, which stimulates brain and nerve functions.
Potassium also helps control blood pressure.
2. Balances pH : drink lemon water every day will reduce the total acidity of your body.
Lemon is one of the more alkaline foods. Yes, the lemon has citric acid but not create acidity in the body once metabolized.
3. Helps weight loss: lemons are rich in pectin fiber, which helps fight hunger and cravings.
It has also been shown that individuals who maintain a more alkaline diet lose weight faster.
4. Aids digestion : lemon juice helps to remove unwanted materials.
Encourages the liver to produce bile, which is an acid which is required for digestion.
Efficient digestion reduces heartburn and constipation.
5. Is a diuretic : lemons increase the rate of urination in the body, which helps to purify.
Toxins are thus released at a faster speed to help maintain urinary tract health.
6. Clean the skin : the vitamin C component helps decrease wrinkles and blemishes.
Lemon water removes toxins from the blood and helps maintain clear skin too.
Actually, it can be applied directly to scars to help reduce their appearance.
7. Freshens breath : not only this, but it can help relieve pain and gingivitis.
Citric acid can erode tooth enamel, so it must be controlled very well.
8. Relieves respiratory problems: hot lemon water helps get rid of chest infections and stop annoying cough.
Is believed to be helpful for people with asthma and allergies as well.
9. Keeps you in zen: vitamin C is one of the first things depleted when you submit your mind and body to stress.
As mentioned above, lemons are filled with vitamin C.
10. Help to quit coffee : after taking a glass of hot lemon water, most people suggest they have less desire for morning coffee.
Why does it have to be warm, not cold?
Cold water likely provides a shock factor or stress in the body.
It takes energy for your body to process the cold water.
The recipe is simple : a cup of warm (not hot) and the juice of half a lemon.